Pre-assembled Tenax silt fence is the ideal barrier for sediment control around construction sites or wherever there is bare or disturbed earth. The woven geotextile used on this silt fence is designed to filter out sediment from construction site run-off and allow clean water to pass through. Tenax silt fence is pre-assembled with hardwood stakes securely attached at 10 foot intervals. Packaged in 100 linear foot rolls.
• Color: Black
• UV Resistant
• Silt Corrosion Control
• Preassembled And Easy To Set Up Securely
• Designed To Filer Out Sediment From Run-Off
• Enables Clean Drinking Water To Pass Through
• Size: 2' x 100'
• Water Flow Rate: 20 gal/min/ft
• Wooden Stakes: 1" x 1" x 36"
• Mass Per Unit Area: 1.5 oz / yard
• Mullen Burst: 120 PSI
• TD Trap Tear: 14 pounds
• MD Trap Tear: 17 pounds
|Application||Construction Sites, Erosion Control|
|Fence Type||Silt Fence|
|Size||2' x 100'|